Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Lindsay Ray!

The Happy Family


8 comments:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I can't believe she is one-year old. Time goes too fast.

kelie said...

Cute cake! I love all the pastels. Yeah for spring.

Angela said...

Wow--she's a cutie. It seems like just yesterday we were laughing at Enrichment that night;)

Johnson Family said...

What a cutie!! :) Give her a big hug and kiss from us.

We can't wait to see you in August -- not soon enough...

Mike and Melea said...

What a beutiful baby.
It is hard to believe I was out there only a year ago. It seems like forever.

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

I can't believe she is 1! How fun, BTW, I love the cake! Too bad I don't have any girls to copy the cake for...someday.

Figgins said...

Now the a Girl after my own heart. Love my cake too. Hope all is well for you. Your girls are so cute.

Jessica said...

What cute pictures!!I too love the cake, nice work!