Thursday, August 7, 2008
About Me
I was thinking about how much I write about my children and put so little of me one my blog. So here is a sampling of a few things I have done over the past week.
1- Called Poison Control! (finger nail polish is not as poisonous as it might seem).
2- Made homemade tomato sauce from my garden - YUMMY!
3- I also weeded my garden (something about digging in the earth makes me feel good)
4- Wrote a primary sacrament meeting program and helped put up a new bulletin board in the primary room
5- Read a book. I have to limit myself to one a week or my home and family would fall apart. I can't put a good book (or a bad one) down until I know how they end.
6-Fed the missionaries (it was frozen Lasagna cooked in the microwave, but I am still counting on a few blessings!)
7- Wiped a few noses, gave very generous doses of Tylenol to feverish children and dried a lot of tears. I also nursed a baby and changed more than my share of diapers.
8- Enjoyed having my husband home for dinner every night this week (or having him pick up pizza one night and taking us out to eat another evening - Thanks Matt)
9- Watched the finale of SYTYCD. (I didn't see the show during the regular season, but I have a theory that with reality TV shows all you need to do is watch the final show and you get a pretty good understanding of everything that has happened.)
1- Called Poison Control! (finger nail polish is not as poisonous as it might seem).
2- Made homemade tomato sauce from my garden - YUMMY!
3- I also weeded my garden (something about digging in the earth makes me feel good)
4- Wrote a primary sacrament meeting program and helped put up a new bulletin board in the primary room
5- Read a book. I have to limit myself to one a week or my home and family would fall apart. I can't put a good book (or a bad one) down until I know how they end.
6-Fed the missionaries (it was frozen Lasagna cooked in the microwave, but I am still counting on a few blessings!)
7- Wiped a few noses, gave very generous doses of Tylenol to feverish children and dried a lot of tears. I also nursed a baby and changed more than my share of diapers.
8- Enjoyed having my husband home for dinner every night this week (or having him pick up pizza one night and taking us out to eat another evening - Thanks Matt)
9- Watched the finale of SYTYCD. (I didn't see the show during the regular season, but I have a theory that with reality TV shows all you need to do is watch the final show and you get a pretty good understanding of everything that has happened.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like it.
Mom
Homeade tomato sauce?? mmmm Sounds good; you'll have to teach me! What a great week!! I think we have a similar problem about book reading...it is way too hard to put them down!!
great list. can't believe you made tomato sauce, it is one of my goals this summer but our tomatoes are late. i watched the whole season of SYTYCD and missed the finale--oh well
I am so glad you can stand the sight of your tomatoes this year. :)
Post a Comment