Sunday, August 3, 2008

Who is the Tooth Fairy Anyway?

Mariah has her first loose tooth. She is very excited for it to fall out - which led to this conversation tonight (and a Bernstein Bears movie she saw one time). We have never mentioned the tooth fairy to her - our poor confused first child.
Matt- What happens when your tooth falls out?
Mariah - I think you put it under your pillow and someone comes - a fairy or something - actually it is a tooth fairy because she has teeth to eat and talk and stuff. She has a wand. She turns your teeth into something else.
Matt- What does she turn your teeth into?
Mariah - Let's wait and see! Oh, I remember, it's small and round an shiny. I think it's a dime - no I think it's a DIAMOND! Maybe it's just a blessing from Heavenly Father. Let's wait and see.

3 comments:

kelie said...

I'd vote for a diamond from the tooth fairy and just find other ways to be good and get blessings from Heavenly Father! :)

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

If tooth fairies left diamonds, we would probably all have dentures.

Jessica said...

That is SO funny! Love it! :)JessB