We have been busy this summer. I planned an Olympic activity for a few moms and their children who get together. I was too busy for pictures, but I brought all the stuff home and we had a great FHE. I, of course, was the gold medalist in nearly every event. Matt had a disappointing year, but is hoping to come back next year with a lot of hard work (and amazing luck if the competition is as intense).
Me showing off some amazing hammer throwing skills
Ruth takes after her mother, with a pretty nice toss
Matt's best event, the jump rope (especiallyimpressive was that he did it with a jump rope half his size!)
Lindsay preforms some creative swinging-scores a perfect 10!

Mariah shows off her trampoline moves - watch out Olympics here she comes. (Does it seem weird to anyone else that trampoline is an actual event at the Olympics?)

1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment