Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Camping

Last weekend we went camping with a few friends. The kids, of course, had a fabulous and dirty time. The weather was perfect. Not too cold and not too hot. Good food, good friends, good fun. Our tent is on the right. We just upgraded from a five man after feeling a little cramped camping earlier in the summer. All the leg room was great.
A man and his fire.
I Love Smore's
My best camping idea. We took Lindsay's pack and play. She slept well and I had someplace to put her and keep her from swallowing every stick within her reach.
The Dad's took all the children on a little hike (Moms had a little chat time)
Say Cheese
Wood, axe and kids. What should we make?
A small house, aka child corral.
The prisioners escape.Two year old babysitters?
Peek-a-boo!
All tired out. Time to go home.

1 comment:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics because the ones of your girls were especially cute and your family had to see.