Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All things fall...

I love fall. We have had the most incredible weather and have been outside everyday. We have picked apples and eaten homemade applesauce, apple dip, Carmel apples, and apple crisp. Apples anyway you can think of them. Yummy. I wish I had taken my camera when we picked apples. We went to Jack (a retired UNI professor) and Carol's house. It was a great evening. We picked apples, fed the horses and dogs, petted the cat's, and roasted marshmallows. The girls were in heaven.

Raking leaves - all in a days work! This was the second raking of the year and my yard is full of leaves again. Can't wait for the neighbors leaves to come down soon too. Even I joined in the leaf fun this year (besides raking).


Carving Pumpkins. We had it down to a science this year. I helped the girls clean their pumpkins and Matt carved them. It took us less than an hour to carve 3 pumpkins. Mariah wanted us to cook the pumpkin seeds this year. She ate one and said, Yum and hasn't tasted them again since.

No comments: