Ruth is a fun girls to have around. She is already thinking about which boy she wants to Marry, and hasn't settled yet on any one person. As she likes to say - I still have time. She loves to sing and do her "homework." Ruth loves warm breakfast and will always want pancakes. If it is a cereal morning you can hear a groan in all the far reaching corners of our home. She wants straight hair, but has settled for just leaving it down and brushing out all but a little wave.
Every recent picture that I could find of her she is holding Cora. No one loves to hold Cora as much as Ruth. She loves to see Cora smile and is always trying to make her laugh. We love our Ruthie! (I'm just sad that we can't say Baby Ruth anymore).
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ruthy, our family misses your family sooo much. Emma talks about you all the time and I have a letter I still need to mail to you.
Post a Comment